Dalim Software, makers of highly efficient, scalable software solutions for the creation, production and management of cross-media content, announces it will participate as a Sponsor of the Henry Stewart DAM Chicago conference, September 15. At DAM Chicago 2016 conference leaders identify the challenges, discuss the solutions, spot the opportunities, solve the problems, inspire, and advance those who have Digital Asset Management responsibility at their organizations. Interactive panel sessions follow on creative operations, corporate archives, metadata and integrating DAM technology with adjacent platforms.
Dalim Software will be demonstrating its new release of DALIM ES 5, which will be officially launched this month. DALIM ES (Enterprise Solution) is a marketing media production platform that extends the productivity of any digital asset management system, making project management, collaboration and review of files even easier and faster, thus shrinking time to market. The groundbreaking fifth edition of this integrated media production platform offers a complete solution for the management and production of the many aspects of media services, regardless of final output—print, packaging, large format, web, e-book, video, and more.
DALIM ES 5 includes a number of new sophisticated features that will enhance the power and ease of use of DALIM ES digital media asset management capabilities. For example:
• As part of its collaborative brand management capabilities, DALIM ES now offers the concept of 'Desktops' – a fully customizable, branded web portal, transforming the user experience.
• A new, powerful set of triggers and actions, which can be seamlessly integrated into the powerful workflow engine
• Plug-ins for integration with Adobe Creative Cloud add to enhancements, such as digital rights management and a user-friendly check in-check out file sharing feature
• Color accurate soft proofing at its best, with a new DALIM DIALOGUE Engine HTML5 flat user design. The redesign of DIALOGUE Engine offers an improved user experience, whether one displays documents on the desktop or mobile device.
• A new DALIM ES 3D media viewer interface mirrors that of DALIM DIALOGUE Engine. Annotations and notes can be attached to a specific part of the 3D file, with the ability to move as users turn in 3 dimensions. They can compare different revisions in a number of ways to quickly identify changes
• A new and improved media viewer supports both video reviewing and sharing. Users can navigate frame-by-frame, for more precise annotations.
At the conference, Frederic Sanuy, Pre-Sales Solutions Manager at DALIM SOFTWARE, will participate as a panelist during an 11:50 am session, 'Head of Creative Operations - The New ‘Must Have’ Role'. The panel acknowledges that, in increasing numbers, successful organizations across all products and services sectors are recognizing the importance of ‘creative operations’ –the tools, systems, and methods that maximize the productivity of ‘creative staff’. The subject matter aptly covers the challenges presented by workflow process, technology, measurement and insights, organizational design, and change management. In addition, as Lead Sponsor, DALIM SOFTWARE will be providing lunch for conference participants.
"Every year, Dalim Software has become more invested in the Henry Stewart conferences, as our ES platform becomes a much more complete DAM platform. Concurrently, we believe that the Henry Stewart conferences have acknowledged that brands and content producers traditionally have had a difficult time developing efficient and automated workflows that can seamlessly integrate with their DAMs," notes Graham Blanks, Director Business Operations for Dalim Software. "DALIM ES is unique because it offers a complete, end-to-end solution for business process management combined with sophisticated production automation and collaboration, along with the ability to work with pretty much any third party digital asset management system—or our own—in one complete integrated solution. We look forward to showing participants that ES can offer content creators—or those who must process content—a powerful way to build production workflows that encompass collaboration throughout the entire supply chain."
Editorial Note: This post was shared by a member of the Package Design community and edited by our editorial staff. Do you have news to share with our readers or a package design project that you are especially proud of? Click here to learn how you can become a contributing member of the Package Design online community.