CET Color, a leading manufacturer of UV flatbed and hybrid printer technology, announces its “OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW” trade-up promotion, which is specifically for current owners of the Océ Arizona 250GT, Fuji Acuity HD2504, HP FB950, HP FB500 and HP FB700 flatbed UV printers. This promotion is an opportunity to trade-up to the latest CET Color Q5 Series UV flatbed technology and take advantage of a $15,000 trade-in towards the purchase of any new CET Color Q5-500 or Q5-1000 flatbed UV printer containing four (4) or more print heads. From May 1 through September 31, 2015 any owner of the above eligible flatbed UV printers will be able to take advantage of this promotion.
"Today’s savvy printers recognize that you can't succeed with out keeping up with current technology. Market forces are changing so quickly that you have to constantly be sure your business is equipped to meet customer demands," said Dave Cich, COO of CET Color. “That is exactly why we are offering this trade-up promotion to assist shop owners with that need, to keep them in the game now and in the future.”
• All owners of the Océ Arizona 250GT, Fuji Acuity HD2504, HP FB950, HP FB500 and HP FB700 are eligible without restrictions. However, owners must provide sufficient proof that their flatbed UV printer is in good operational order.
• When eligible owners purchase either the CET Color Q5-500 or Q5-1000 flatbed UV printer containing four (4) or more print heads through an approved CET Color reseller, that owner will be eligible to receive a $15,000 trade in towards the purchase of that CET Color flatbed UV printer.
• Upon install of your NEW CET Color Q5-500 or Q5-1000 flatbed UV printer, the installing CET Color technician will extract the print heads and boards from your current flatbed printer. Customer is responsible for disposal of trade-in equipment.
• This promotion cannot be combined with any other discount offer without prior written approval from CET Color i.e. reseller demo units, trade show units, etc.
• PO’s must be received no later than 4:30pm EST September 31, 2015.
• Limit one (1) trade-in per customer.
About CET Color
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, CET Color builds large-format flatbed and hybrid UV printers. Utilizing state-of-the-art UV curable ink sets that are VOC free and eco-friendly, our printers have the ability to print on virtually any substrate. The CET Color Q5-500 and Q5-1000 (SGIA's 2014 Product of the Year for roll-to-roll UV over 96") printers can be custom configured up to 10 print heads and are field-upgradable. CET Color provides both quality and performance at an affordable price. To learn more about CET Color and the Q5 Series, visit www.cetcolor.com or call 404-505-1800.
Editor’s Note: This post was shared by a member of the Package Design community. Do you have news to share with our readers or a package design project that you are especially proud of? Click here to learn how you can become a contributing member of the Package Design online community.